Monday 10 January 2011

migrating back to blogspot

Happy New Year! Sorry for the silence! It's been a year since I started this blog and am proud to say I have accumulated a cult following from my fellow foodie friends, whom been asking me why there is no recent blog posting haha! Reason is simply cos my iBook (yes you read right) has been rather cranky on me in Dec. But I don't blame him cos he's really really old and should retire. But last weekend when I just decided to get a new netbook, my dear ol' ibook decided to work again haha! Anyway long story short, will be updating more blog posts soon...but in the meantime, I have some major news to announce....

I'm migrating back to blogspot hahaha! Purely because it's easier to customize the layout and also it's cheaper if and when I decide to register my own domain haha! So this is my last post here on wordpress. Pls follow me as http://awwesomepossum.blogspot.com. Here's a sneak-preview. See you there soon and pls drop me your comments on my layout yeah :)

No comments: