Monday 8 February 2010

easy peasy weekday dinners

Chasing-the-blues Beef Stew
I've been sooo busy with the big move that it's not fun at all. With the amount of stress that came along with it, cooking was hardly on my schedule. So what do we eat for dinner everyday you ask...here's a series of easy peasy dinners for busy folks like me :) Sorry too tired to jot down the recipes today but enjoy the pics yeah. On those days when you are really busy and craving for some fried stuff, my fav is frozen Tay's Chicken Karage and my trusty Heineken! Best part about Tay's is I heat it up in the oven and it's still super crispy hehe! Had this last Thursday at the height of my stressed week. Then there is some dishes you can prepare in advance, freeze it and reheat when wana eat. I call this "Chasing-the-blues Beef Stew". It is topped with thinly sliced potatoes instead of pastry and contains diced carrots, mushrooms, peas, canned tomatoes and thicken with Jap stew cube. Yummers and sure to get rid of all Monday blues!

No comments: