Friday 11 March 2011

pretty little cupcakes





































Tell me, who out there does not go "oh so nice" when you see a pretty cupcake?! It may be the sweetest small cake you've ever eaten but the cute little thing never fails to attract us all isn't it? Cupcakes were one of the first things I tried when I started baking a year ago. I think I can finally say I have improved the looks of my cuppies by leaps and bounds haha! Here's 2 batches I made for a friend, V's sister's wedding this weekend. 

Jafffa cupcake

Mocha cupcake

In case anyone's keen to order these little beauties, they are $1.80/pce. They are about 4.5cm. Min. Qty of 20pcs per flavour, a week in advance if possible. 

 Cupcake Flavours as follows:
- chocolate 
- vanilla 
- banana 
- lemon
- coffee 
- choco-nana (chocolate banana) 
- jaffa (chocolate orange) 
- strawberry swirl  
- blueberry swirl 
- sugee

Frosting flavours:
- chocolate
- vanilla
- peanut butter
- coffee

- almond
- rose
- frosting can be done in various colours in vanilla flavour

No comments: