Wednesday 5 May 2010

weekend dinners

Saturdays is chef's day off and we usually eat out. But last Sat, due to the unbearable heat, we came home early after a day at the Peranakan Museum, so I whipped up a Creamy Tomato Scallop & Prawns Pasta for our dinner. Ok I know this sounds weird but see I like tomato-based pasta and the hubs of course likes cream. So I thought why not combine the 2 and there you go...a new recipe!! I love Sundays! It's not just family day, it's also to complete my chores and whip up something special for dinner for us. Last week, a good pal of mine posted a yummy-licious shot of her Braised Lamb for dinner and she was kind enough to share her recipe. So I gave it a shot and boy were we pleasantly and happily surprised. It was yummy beyond words! The meat was so flavourful and it fell off the meat nicely! Thanks Siska! Bless your sweet soul for the yummers recipe! Will definitely be making this again soon! P/S: Siska babe, you know I still follow and make the potato salad recipe that you taught me when I was like 16! And it still rocks my world! Just made it again tonite...happy camper!!

No comments: