Friday 26 November 2010

christmas logs

A must for Christmas, besides roast turkey, is definitely a log cake! I'm planning to do a Forest Noir Log for my own family dinner. It's the same as the one I did for my mother-in-law's birthday dinner early this year.



Christmas Forest Noir Log Cake 1kg (feeds 8-10pax) at $40. Separate brandied cherries at $10 per container. Decadent dark chocolate roll with brandied cherries cream center, coated with dark chocolate shavings - simply irresistible! Kids-friendly non-alcoholic version also available, with separate brandied cherries that can be used to served together with sliced cakes.



For orders, pls email me at fyke134@yahoo.com.sg or call/text/whatsapp me at 98432932, a week in advance :)

P/S: I promise as much as I want to put the cute santa, reindeers and sleigh, no cheesy xmas decor ok heh!

No comments: