Friday 26 November 2010

takeaway my tiramisu

I had 2 orders for my Tiramisu this month, thanks to the support of my fabulous family and friends! What sets my Tiramisu apart is my mascarpone cheese is light and fluffy, containing only the best type of alcohol (and loads of it). Highly recommended for the alcoholics! Alcohol level can be adjusted accordingly. Pls state your preference when placing order.



Strawberry Tiramisu at $45 for 8" (1.2kg). Decadent fluffy layers of mascarpone cheese sandwiched between Grand Marnier soaked fingers and the freshest strawberries, topped with more strawberries and a dusting of rich Hersheys cocoa powder.



Classic Coffee Tiramisu at $40 for 8" (1.2kg). Decadent fluffy layers of mascarpone cheese sandwiched between Kaluha and fragrant espresso soaked fingers, topped with a dusting of rich Hersheys cocoa powder. Guaranteed to give you the kick you need!



Also available in petite cocktail size cups (3 x 2 x 2") at $2.50/cup for Strawberry Tiramisu and $2.00/cup for Coffee Tiramisu, minimum 24pcs per order.



This is the exact cups, comes with petite spoon. Ribbon colours can be customised but subject to stock availability.

Pls email me at fyke134@yahoo.com.sg or call/text/whatsapp at 98432932 for orders a week in advance pls :)

No comments: