Friday 26 November 2010

fancy a sugee







For those who love the all-time favourite Eurasian Sugee Cake like me, it's so difficult to find a good one these days, isn't it? So I thought why not try baking it myself right? No harm trying, even if it sucks, I'm sure the hubs and I will eat it ourselves haha! Not to mention a couple of pals who are more-than-willing guinea pigs hehe! Anyhow, guess what? Success! According to most of my taste-tasters, it's moist on the inside and has the right texture of a sugee cake - yay! Oh it's also not too sweet, totally friendly for the health-conscious. I haven't figured out the marzipan and icing bit. So for now it's a "naked" cake and yesss I'm taking orders for Xmas!



Eurasian Sugee Cake, available in loaf or 6" (650g) at $20; or 8" (1kg) at $30. Rich and moist, yet light and buttery Sugee Cake filled with almond bits and fragrant rose essence, topped with almond slivers.



Also available in cupcake sizes of 5cm at $36 for 24pcs; or 6.5cm at $30 for 12pcs.



Loaves and round cakes come wrapped in silver foil, while cupcakes will be packed into white boxes. Both are then accentuated with festive red or brown ribbon bow, complete with a tag for your personalised message - the perfect gift for house parties this festive season!





For orders, pls email me at fyke134@yahoo.com.sg or call/text/whatsapp me at 98432932, a week in advance :)

No comments: